Thursday, December 30, 2010

Follie Check: Over-acheiver!

Here is the email I got from the clinic after my follicle check today...

Dear Megan Dittemore:

I have received your recent test results. They are as follows:

Your hormone levels are as follows: Estradiol: 714 on 12/30/2010 Normal: 0-100 pg/mL.
This level is high for this time in your cycle.

Your ultrasound result is as follows:
Your follicles on the right ovary are 13,13,12,11,11,10,10 mm.
Your follicles on the left ovary are 13,12,12,11,11,10 mm.
Your lining is 6 mm.

You should continue the medication follistim. But you do need to drop your dose now. Take 50 units follistim tonight.

Your next appointment is scheduled for 12-31-10 FRIDAY at 8:15 am for an ultrasound and labwork. We want to keep a closer eye on you! 

We were shooting for more follicles this month, but I think 13 is a little much!  

Hopefully tomorrow a few will have decided to drop off.  My ovaries must take after me, little over-achievers... 

No comments:

Post a Comment