Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stims and Side Effects: Heat Wave

Last time we used injections, I never had any issues.  This month is another story.  I have been having hot flashes and headaches like no other.  I have the heat set at 65 and am freezing Kev out I think.  And I have been CRABBY.  Hopefully only a few more days of this and it will start to get better.

Also, I started the Lovenox (blood thinner) again this morning as today is CD10.  It would be one thing if it just hurt when you stuck and injected, but the Lovenox hurts for at least 10 minutes after too.  Ugh.  And to think I have to be on this for the entire pregnancy if we ever get there.

Anyway, another follie check tomorrow so we will see what is going on in there.  Fingers crossed for 2 nice sized follicles so we can stop stimming and get this show on the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment