Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baseline: December 2010

December 1st.  Sounds like a good day to start a new cycle! 

I had my lovely baseline appt today.  A date with the dildo cam and a needle in the arm.  Doesn't get much better the that at 7:40 am!

Good news is that my ute and ovaries look ready to go!  They are looking for a thinned out lining and no ovarian cysts to start out the cycle.

Dr. wants to up our meds this month to see if I can have a better response (in October we had one follicle).  The concern is I had a lot of smaller follicles fighting for a chance at growing, so we will be monitored very closely this month.  Ideally we would have 2 nice looking follicles when we trigger.  I think we would even go ahead if there were 3.  But we will cross that bridge when we get there...

After they get my lab values, they will decide my dose and sent me an email.

We go back on Monday to see how the little follies are doing.

Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment