Saturday, January 1, 2011

Follie Check: The follie check that wasn't

Forgot to update yesterday what with the big blizzard that we experienced and all!

Kevin had to snow blow the driveway and road, but I was finally able to make it out of the driveway to get to my appt for a U/S and E2 level.  Unfortunately, the U/S tech wasn't able to make it.  So we decided to draw a level and move ahead without really knowing what cutting back my dose had done...

Also, the Ovidrel we ordered on Thursday from Freedom Pharmacy never made it to our house so I had to hunt one down in town.  That was fun....

I got the email that my E2 had gone from 700 to 1100 overnight.  We decided to trigger tonight for IUI on Monday Jan 3rd.

Hopefully this is it!!!!  I don't know how many follies we have, but hopefully enough to do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment