Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Follie Check: Hmmmm.....

I had my first follicle check yesterday for our IUI #5.  Things are progressing a little slower then expected, based on how quick I went last cycle.

My results are as follows:
Estradiol: 342 on 03/01/2011 Normal: Dependent upon the number of follicles that you have today.

Your follicles on the right ovary are 12,10,6<8 mm.
Your follicles on the left ovary are 10<10 mm.
Your lining is 5 mm.

Megan, Dr Dahl would like you to take 100 units of your follistim medication each night starting tonight. This is a decrease from previously. Continue this until you return on Thursday. 

So, there you have it!  Hopefully I can get 2 on the left side to jump up and participate since that is my "good side" according to the HSG.

I guess I will have more to update tomorrow after my appt!

Fingers crossed for some progress so that we can do the IUI on Monday before I have to head to Mpls... 

No comments:

Post a Comment