Monday, February 28, 2011

Baseline: The Donor Cycle

I haven't updated in quite some time and so figured I better get caught up ASAP!

I FINALLY am able to cycle again after Aunt Flo being missing and had to be brought on by the lovely Progesterone regimen...

So here were are, today, Cycle Day 6.  Baseline went great (results posted below), thankfully.

My first follie check is tomorrow morning at 7:30 am!  Hopefully we are making good progress.  I will definitely update once I have the information.

We decided and ordered our Donor Sperm and it is being shipped today. Very Very EXCITING!

Hopefully this is lucky IUI #5....

Results from this baseline:
Estradiol: 39 on 02/24/2011 Normal: 0-100 pg/mL.
FSH: 5 on 02/24/2011 Normal: 0-10 MIU/mL.
LH: 6.9 on 02/24/2011 Normal: 0-10 MIU/mL.

Your follicles are at baseline and you are ready to begin treatment.

You should begin the medication Follistim. Take 150 units every evening between 6-9pm. Start this medication on 2/25. Continue each day until your next appointment.

Your next appointment is scheduled for 3/1/11 at 7:30am for an ultrasound and labwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment